Tips for Making a Small Living Room in Small House Look Modern
If you have a small house and you are planning to make your even smaller living room look modern, and are still in need more tips to get the best result, you are in the right place. Continue reading this article and we will provide you a few tips to help you get the best results, Just follow a few instructional steps below and they will help you complete your new DIY home design project. So, let’s check these out!
- For the very first step use a light, fresh color, such as grey misty or white and should be painted onto the walls in your small living room, . That creates a more modern décor scheme that will be more complementing and appealing and create a more open look with more space.
- And the second step you have to do is choose a black or white sofa, it will be better if you choose one that features a sleek aluminum frame along with a contemporary design. And then, a coffee table with silver legs and a glass top might be placed in front of the couch, and a small, the table should be coordinated to the side of it.
- After that, you might consider to decorate with a clear, acrylic furniture, which is has a less than visual space that will give a modern touch to your room. Next, a potted plant should be placed on an acrylic plant stand. Also, a tall lamp featuring an acrylic base and a white or black shade should be set next to a reading chair.
- The next step you have to do is place a large mirror that should be hung over the couch to make the room appear larger. After that, for a modern touch, use silver or black metal framed mirrors should be considered. And then, a grouping of small, oval or round mirrors might be used as an alternative choice.
- And the last point you have to keep in your mind is to complete and finish this work is placing pops of a bright, primary color that should be considered to add to the living room, for a visual appeal. After that, a vibrant yellow decorative pillow should be placed in each couch corner, and then a matching blanket should be folded over the back. And then, a large, square glass vase should be considered to be filled with sunny yellow tulips to be displayed in the middle of the coffee table.
So, now you can complete and even realize your plan. And get the result you wish for by following these modern design tips and instructions. Good luck! And thanks for reading our article!