Tips for Decorating the Restrooms at a Wedding
If you have a plan to decorate the restrooms at a wedding, but if you are still need more tips to get the best result, you are in the right place. Continue reading this article and we will give you a few tips to help you get the best results. Give our instructions a try, to help you to complete and even realize your plan of decorating the restrooms at a wedding. So, let’s check these out!
- For the very first step, something you have to do to start this project is your blank canvas that should be considered: the restroom at the site of your reception. You will need to channel some creativity if it is a simple set of sinks and toilet stalls. Doing too much may not be needed if it comes complete with granite sinks, pretty baskets of rolled organic towels and a lounge area.
- And the second step you have to do is to make the courtesy baskets. And then, a basket should have a ribbon tied on it, and the tampons and sanitary pads, bobby pins, breath mints, hair spray, tweezers, a hairbrush, deodorant, laundry pens and many more should be included for the ladies’ room. And for men, you may include deodorant, a razor comb, and the basket that has mints or gum.
- If there will be small floral arrangements at the ceremony site you can relocate them to the restrooms during the reception. And then, the florist could be asked to prepare small arrangements if you have room in your budget. And then, if you want a more nice and fresh touch, adding tea light candles that surround the plants can be added.
- And then, the next step you have to do is place some decorative paper guest napkins that can be positioned by the sink if an electric hand dryer or a paper towel dispenser is offered at the reception restroom. And then, bringing a pretty bottle of hand soap might be considered if the restroom site’s soap is the typical industrial pink variety.
- And the last point you have to keep in your mind to finish this project is a décor-savvy bridesmaid and groomsmen should be appointed to place the flowers, napkins and the baskets in the restrooms. An assortment of candles also can be brought by the attendants, so it can be added to the ambiance.
Warning: it might not be a good idea to put the candles in the restroom if there are young children is attending your wedding.
So, now you can complete and realize your plan by correctly following those instructional steps. Don’t ever be worried, because they will work as well as your wishes.